Power Plant - Fleet Upgrades
The customer operated a 58MW Gas Turbine power generation package. There was a requirement to upgrade the Current Production Dry Low Emissions Gas Turbine to Future Production Dry Low Emission Gas Turbine engine variance. This required site upgrading of legacy equipment to support current environmental legislation for exhaust emissions with relation to NOx and CO2 and to develop operating data for New Combustion Hardware design.
The Project Scope of work consisted of the following tasks:
• Design and provision of upgrade package for gas turbine lubricating oil system to allow for modification to supply oil to the engine bearings
• Design and provision of an upgraded gas fuel system to allow for variance in the supply of fuel to both primary and secondary combustion chambers
• Design and provision of auxiliary air supply and modified turbine seal air piping design
• Provision of site installation work packs for both mechanical and electrical systems, on-site supervision and support during all installation and commissioning activities
• Provision of project hand over documents including piping & instrumentation diagrams, assembly drawings and Certification documents.