Job Ref: 9107
Electrical Design Engineer
Job DescriptionWe have a requirement for a Electrical Design Engineer to work as part of Electrical design team supporting product Verification and design updates for the Electrical Load Management System.
Will need to liaise with other design teams to understand change impact and work to identify the best implementation and ensure this is communicated correctly.
To design and update Electrical Wiring Design data along with supporting technical documentation and integration activities.
Key Skills and competencies
• Electrical Engineering background
• Proficient with CAD tools (ideally ECAD / Mentor Capital)
• Experience with ITAR data compliance tagging
• PTC Windchill
• Electrical Engineering degree
• Knowledge/understanding of EWIS regulations
• Location of work: Cheltenham
• Duration: 12 Months
• Contractors required: 1
• Start Date ASAP
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv along with availability to email@example.com or call 01275 349043 for further information