Job Ref: 9104
Job DescriptionBelcan group is a fast growing global supplier of Engineering Services and Technical Recruitment and one of the worlds’ largest providers in this sector with customers in more than 30 countries.
As part of the group, Belcan International has operations in the UK, mainland Europe and India and is responsible for providing all Belcan services worldwide outside of North America. The customer base includes globally recognised Tier 1 multinationals in the aerospace, power generation and health care sectors. Belcan International has experienced substantial growth having doubled in size over the last 2 years and is putting capability and resources in place to accelerate this expansion.
To support this growth we are seeking to add an additional Recruitment Consultant for our offices in Clevedon.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Sourcing, interviewing and placing contract and permanent candidates into technical, professional and engineering roles
• Sourcing quality candidates via networking, social media, job boards and a bespoke database
• Account managing key customers by establishing, building and developing customer relationships and identifying customer needs and expectations
• Taking job requirements from clients and negotiating and agreeing pay rates and fees
• Advising and assessing client requirement needs and preparing detailed job specifications
Negotiable basic salary dependant on experience plus benefits
25 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
Excellent commission scheme
Employee wellbeing programme
To discuss this role in more details please contact email@example.com