Job Ref: 9102
Junior Management Accountant - East Kilbride, Nr Glasgow
Job DescriptionBelcan group is a fast growing global supplier of Engineering Services and Technical Recruitment and one of the worlds’ largest providers in this sector with customers in more than 30 countries.
As part of the group, Belcan International has operations in the UK, mainland Europe and India and is responsible for providing all Belcan services worldwide outside of North America. The customer base includes globally recognised Tier 1 multinationals in the aerospace, power generation and health care sectors. Belcan International has experienced substantial growth having doubled in size over the last 2 years and is putting capability and resources in place to accelerate this expansion.
To support this growth we are seeking to add a junior management accountant to our office in East Kilbride. The successful candidates is likely to be early career.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
• Assisting with the year end audit process
• Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
• Review and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Assisting with the quarterly VAT and EC Sales List returns
• Assisting with budget preparation and analysis
• Continuous improvement in working practices and service delivery
• Liaison with other international Belcan finance teams in the US and across Europe
The suitable candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
• Part-Qualified or recently qualified Accountant (ACCA or ACA OR CIMA)
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel
• Strong team player
If you would like to be considered for this position in the first instance please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org