Job Ref: 9081
Supply Chain Project Manager - Nr Manchester
Job Description12 month contract available.
Will be an experienced Supply Chain Project Manager with a strong grasp of aviation component and system Conformity, FAIR, Qualification processes requirements. Will work with a small team based nr Manchester (north east).
• own and manage all the deliverables required from the supplier (whether hardware, software, documentation etc)
• provide engineering support and liaison
• provide Production Rate Readiness / Production Ramp Up support.
• ensuring early identification of issues, development of necessary plans to mitigate (Return To Green plans) with both company and Supplier.
• driving supplier delivery and schedule improvement for hardware and documentation deliverables.
• providing onsite oversight and support for customer inspections.
• co-ordination, prioritisation and oversight of engineering and quality deliverables to support delivery with companies Engineering and Supplier Quality Teams.
• identifying, managing and mitigation of all levels of supply chain risk.
• providing and validate daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s and action plans.
• ensuring supplier works within requirements of the Contract and POs – liaise with company Procurement team to correctly cover any scope change.
• Directly relevant background in electronics engineering / EMS
Day rate payable.
For details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org