Job Ref: 9064
Service Delivery Lead - Nr Nottingham
Job DescriptionService Delivery Lead, new contract opportunity available from 1st December for maternity cover based north of Nottingham with easy access form the M1.
• Responsible for the Regional Delivery of Reactive Works Contracts. The role holder will be a primary point of contact for one or more of the Client’s representatives associated with one or more Mobile Network Operators forming the scope of the works.
• Take an active role in managing customer interaction and be responsible for the management, prioritisation, Triage and administration of the Work in Progress associated with their defined role.
• Work closely with one or more colleagues, (eg another regional Delivery Lead), to provide continuity of cover to support the assigned contracts. To achieve this effectively, close co-operation and mutual respect is essential.
• Will need to be team motivated with change management experience plus full UK driving licence
• Ensure that ‘work’ in their assigned scope is progressed and actioned in accordance with SLAs and any SLA breach is fully documented and justified within the Client’s IT systems
• Work closely with the Client to agreed performance levels, prepare agreed reporting to demonstrate the performance of the contract and to identify areas for improvement and attention.
• Ensure, in conjunction with colleagues and peers, that key business processes are documented and that all team members are fully conversant and operate in accordance with the agreed processes. Furthermore, processes will be regularly reviewed to optimise efficiency and effectiveness.
• Working closely with the wider programme team to ensure client satisfaction is achieved, that financial performance targets are met and resources are allocated efficiently and prioritised against agreed criteria e.g. safety environmental requirements, SLA’s, reporting deadlines etc.
• in conjunction with the Service Delivery Manager ensure that costs are minimised and revenue is maximised by close control of financial transactions and diligent recording of costs to ensure recovery from the client.
• in conjunction with the Scheduling Team members and the wider management team ensure that wherever possible work is executed in the most timely and cost-effective manner. This would include maximising opportunities to achieve multiple site visits per day when possible and explaining to the client why this may not be achievable for specific visits.
Client Relationships - Deliver work to agreed cost, time, quality and safety, health and environmental targets and obligations. Prioritisation and planning of assigned work to ensure its timely handover to the planning and scheduling team to meet the contractual parameters agreed.
• Attend customer contract reviews and progress meetings as required.
• liaise with technical team members in the identification of solutions for complex tickets and progress their resolution in a timely manner and in full consultation with the client. Change Management - Identifying and implementing business improvement initiatives.
• Ensuring that generic and site specific of risk and method statements are produced and issued to field teams in a timely manner.
• Ensure handover documentation is in place as agreed in project responsibility schedules.
•To work within established Company policies and procedures Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement To demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times Maintain excellent levels of communication throughout the team and the wider business To carry out any other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs.
• Creation of quotations, bills of materials and approval documentation associated with projects/programmes of work. Client Relationships - Resolving customer problems and operating within an agreed escalation process
• Providing on call support on a rota basis during evenings, weekends, Bank Holidays and office shut downs as required. Process & Systems - In accordance with our certification to the standards OHSAS 18001, ISO9001 and ISO 14001 each employee will comply with and contribute to the effective implementation of the current
• Health and Safety Policy
• Quality Policy
• Environmental Policy
Lead and develop staff within department Teamwork/ planning skills Client Management Good Communicator to all levels IT literacy Written communication skills Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to produce clear and concise reports Commercial awareness Good negotiation skills.
knowledge of the Telecommunications industry. MS Office Software Demonstrable Experience in the field of Mobile Telecommunications IFS, (Commercial Financial System) AMS, (company Specific IT application) Team Management Extensive Project Management experience Proven decision making Planning and delivery of large projects NVQ or other vocational qualification / or equivalent demonstrable industry knowledge/qualification CDM IOSH or equivalent
North of Nottingham (30 mins), close to M1
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.