Job Ref: 8987
SharePoint Analyst - Nr Bristol
Job DescriptionMinimum 3-month contract available a SharePoint Analyst. Will be experienced in SharePoint 2010/2103, Nintex workflow plus working with users to migrate functionality, content and styling. Must hold current SC level security clearance plus a full driving licence.
Will be working for a FTSE 100 company on a large programme with a military customer. Reporting to head of applications this is a fleet management programme supporting the production, maintenance and expectation of projects.
• Delivery of the SharePoint service and configuration working with the 3rd party suppliers to ensure continuous service
• Ensure you develop personal and technical skills to ensure constant delivery of high quality services for SharePoint
• You will be a subject matter expert in SharePoint providing guidance across the stakeholder community
• Implementation of SharePoint workflow development and processes
• Engage with both agreed suppliers and business users using agreed processes
• Ensure SharePoint services are delivered within agreed SLA timescales
• Attend meetings when required with relevant 3rd parties
• Be aware of any costs that are incurred and ensure the budget holder has agreed to cost
• Ensure delivery of good customer service through delivery of consistent, well documented, configuration of agreed SharePoint solutions
Located just north of Bristol with easy motorway access M4/M5.
Please contact email@example.com