Job Ref: 8967
Quality Training Administrator - Cheltenham
Job DescriptionJob description:
• Major contribution to the development and administration of a Training year plan for the Central Quality Training department team activities utilising in house I.T systems.
• To propose develop & implement improvements in Training administration for products, processes & procedures.
• Working on the transition from paper based system through to an in-house I.T system; the ideal candidate would have strong I.T skills, having demonstrable experience using differing databases (in house or otherwise).
• Ability to support the I.T systems, fault finding & fixing - Using the database once transitioned to deliver process, training administration and statistics.
• Customer interaction for day to day training issues.
• Strong I.T Experience
• Administration Experience
• Aviation experience preferred
• Knowledge of Human Factors preferable
• Location of work: Cheltenham
• Rate £17 per hour
• Duration: 6 Months
• Start Date ASAP
In the first instance please forward your Cv along with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org