Job Ref: 8963
SMS / Quality Training Administrator - Cheltenham
• Major contribution to the development of a Training year plan for the Quality department team activities utilising in house I.T systems.
• To propose develop & implement improvements in Training administration for products, processes & procedures.
• Working on the transition from paper based system through to an in-house I.T system; the ideal candidate would have strong I.T skills, having demonstrable experience using databases (in house or otherwise).
• Ability to support behind the systems, fault finding & fixing - Using the database once transitioned to deliver process & training.
• Strong I.T Experience
• Administration Experience
• Aviation experience preferred
• Knowledge of Human Factors preferable
Location at Cheltenham. Duration: 6 Months initially. Rates Circa £15/hr
Successful candidates will be required to undertake basic disclosure clearance, checks and references obtained.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv along with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org