Job Ref: 8958
Verification Engineer - x6 Cheltenham
Job DescriptionEssential Functions
• Capturing, understanding and documenting the customer’s system requirements
• Supporting customer systems trade studies to reach timely and effective conclusions; contribute to the analysis and disposition of engineering changes
• Creating system designs which specify control, display, monitoring and built in test functions for implementation in electronic hardware and software
• Design power distribution systems architectures in co-operation with aircraft manufacturers and other engineering functions
• Coordinating engineering activities with Customers and Suppliers, as may be required
• Perform power distribution system analysis
• Assuring proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
Qualification / Requirements
• Bachelors degree or HND in Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Physics or similar level of knowledge and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience of embedded systems design lifecycle within aerospace or a similar industry in a customer–facing role.
• Experience of requirements management methods and tools, e.g. DOORS.
• Experience of RTCA DO-178B/C, SAE ARP4754A or similar development standards.
Location in Cheltenham. Rate £45ph ltd Co rate, Duration: 6 Months
Successful candidates will be required to undertake basic disclosure clearance, checks and references obtained.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv along with availability to email@example.com