Job Ref: 8945
Desktop Support Analyst - Wales
Job DescriptionDesktop support analyst required initially for a 3 month contract to be based out of Anglesey, off the North West coast of Wales.
Will maintain, support and implement the desktop environments at a second line level to include fault fix, swap out of equipment and request fulfilment as required across company sites.
Required skills include - Windows 7 2 MS Office 3 AD 4 SCCM 5 Basic Networking Security.
• Fault management and rectification across the Infrastructure.
• To give technical support of all Desktop platforms to second line fix across company within the agreed performance criteria.
• Ensure Operational and Technical Documentation is maintained to agreed standards.
• To provide second line technical support through agreed Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators.
• Provide second line fault fix to agreed SLA’s
• Provide second line request resolution to agreed standards and KPI’s
40 hour week, some travel. Hourly rate payable.
For details please contact email@example.com