Job Ref: 8938
Software Engineer, Aerospace x 4 - South Midlands
Job DescriptionTo work as part of team, contributing to the overall design and development of real time embedded software to the guidelines of DO178B/C Design Assurance Level A and associated processes.
Essential Skills and competencies
Proven understanding & significant experience within the Aerospace industry (or similar) in at least 4 of the following areas of real-time, embedded software development:
• SW requirements analysis
• SW design
• implementation (language is C)
• module test
• integration test
• timing analysis
Experience of target hardware (one or more of the following: PowerPC (Freescale P10xx), Coldfire, PIC Microcontroller, TMS320)
Experience in requirements and/or design verification and validation
• Experience in use of: DOORS, TI Code Composer Studio IDE, WindRiver Workbench, LDRA (or similar), Dimensions, Rally and Jenkins
• Experience to Agile and/or iterative development processes
• Exposure to support of Aerospace Certification Authority led activities, including SOI Audits
• Experience in writing assembler
• Knowledge of network protocols inc. ARINC 664, ARINC-429, ARINC 629 and ARINC-825 (CAN)
Location of work is South Midlands. The rates offered will reflect the experience of the candidate up to £50/h . We are expecting the contract to run for at least 6 months and starts are as soon as we find the right engineers.
Just a quick note that all offers are dependent upon the candidates being able to meet the clients compliance requirements.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or call 01275349043 for further information