Job Ref: 8931
Aeroengine System Verification Engineers x2
Job DescriptionMain responsibilities:
• To develop and execute system verification plans for aerospace control systems - FADEC, EEC, ECU or similar
• To provide design input in the definition of system requirements for aerospace control systems - FADEC, EEC, ECU or similar
• Incorporate design change in the control systems and progress validation and verification through to certification
• Developing certification documentation
• Take responsibility for individual design or verification tasks
• To follow client internal procedures and work instructions & report on progress to team lead
• Good degree in Controls/Systems/Aerospace engineering or equivalent relevant engineering experience
• Minimum 2 year experience within safety critical systems development lifecycle process - ideally System Verification
• Excellent IT, communication and interpersonal skills
• An ability to write, interpret or validate control system requirements
• Familiarity with at least one industry standard Product / Application Lifecycle Management tool (Teamcenter, Integrity, Synergy, DOORS, MKS etc.)
• Software engineering or scripting skills (eg. Python, C, C++, VBA), MATLAB, Simulink
• An understanding of certification aspects of safety critical control systems and the importance of configuration management.
Contract initially for 12 months based in the East Midlands.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.