Job Ref: 153
Control Systems Engineer
Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development.
Our client is seeking experienced talented Control Systems Design Engineer to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey for a large-scale Turboshaft Engine development program that requires onsite support.
As a Control Systems Design Engineer, you will be required to:
• Attend Engineering reviews at various stages of design and development
• Impart technical guidance to engineers on engine level design
• Give technical guidance to understand and evaluate the system / project/ helicopter requirements in terms of engine control system and engine monitoring systems.
Provide technical support to component control system, engine test programs and utilize the results to validate control system designs
• Give technical support on controls algorithm design, controls system engine test programs and utilize the results to validate control system designs.
• Give technical support on engine helicopter dynamic modelling for engine control designs.
• Support creating or improving control algorithm/ system design review process activities.
• Support / review the control system design description documents, requirement documents, interface documents, certification compliance documents.
• Technically mentoring control engineers, avionics engineers, controls system test engineers. Effectively communicate and provide recommendations.
Successful candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree, MSc or PhD (desired) in Control Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
• Demonstrated academic excellence
• Minimum 10 years’ experience required, 20 years desired experience on aircraft engine control system design.
• Knowledge of Automatic Control Theory
• Knowledge of Aircraft Turbine Engine Control and Monitoring System
• Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink
• Knowledge of Hardware in the loop simulators
• Knowledge of CS-E requirements
• Experience in SAE – ARP 4754, SAE ARP-4761, DO-178, DO-254
• Experience in MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461
• Contract rate offered at a competitive market rate.
• Travelling and living expense allowance will be provided
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading Aviation corporation.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.