Job Ref: 152
Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development. Our client is seeking experienced talented Systems Engineer to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey.
As a Systems Engineer you will be required to:
• Attend Engineering reviews at various stages of design and development
• Impart technical guidance to engineers on systems engineering
• Provide technical support on requirement management and analysis via DOORS
• Technically support on generating the high level requirements sourced from the contract, certification standards and other related handbooks / standards
• Give technical support on allocating the high level requirements to engine modules as low level requirements
• Give technical support on the traceability between requirements
• Give technical support on the requirement attributes such as MoCs stakeholders and rationales
• Support the maintainability, reliability and safety activities.
• Provide technical support on the requirement validation and verification
• Give consultancy to support the preparation of the requirement documents, interface documents, systems engineering management plan, safety plans and V & V plans.
• Give technical support on the allocation of certification requirements in scope of certification basis.
• Provide guidance to support component and engine test programs
• Provide consultancy for utilizing the results in order to validate engine designs, systems and analytical models and tools.
• Attend Engineering reviews at several stages of design and development
• Technically mentor System Engineers and effectively communicate and provide recommendations.
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, MSc or PhD (desired) in Electrical and Electronical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with an emphasis on requirements management, validation & verification requirements allocation and safety and reliability analysis.
• Minimum 10 years required, 20 years + desired experience in engine design.
• Experience in areas such as Aviation, gas turbine engine design and analysis
• Safety and reliability analysis experience.
• Familiarity with Cad Software (Unigraphics or other commercial CAD Software)
• Familiarity with DOORS
• Familiarity with INCOSE SE Handbook, MIL STD-499, EIA-632,CS-E
• Experience in System interface studies
• Experienced in MIL-STD-810F,DO-160,MIL-STD-461
• Experience in SAE-ARP-4754, SAE ARP-4761, DO-178,DO-254
• Contract rate offered at a competitive market rate.
• Travelling and living expense allowance will be provided
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading Aviation corporation
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.