Job Ref: 150
Job DescriptionWe have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development.
Our client is seeking experienced talented Aeromechanical Engineers to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey for a large-scale Turboshaft Engine development program that requires onsite support.
As an Aeromechanical Engineer you be required to:
• Attend engineering reviews at several stages of design and development
• Give technical guidance to engineers on aeromechanical design and analysis
• Give technical support on aeromechanical analysis to determine fluid structure interactions (FSL) in turbomachinery engine blades and vanes.
• Guide design activities on unsteady CFD (URANS -Unsteady Reynolds Averaged Navier Stokes) forced response, flutter avoidance and structural vibration analysis
• Give technical support on vibration and HCF calculations of airfoils based on the fluid structure interaction analysis using commercial FEA (finite Element Analysis Tool)
• Give technical support on generating rids for both two-dimensional and three-dimensional geometries, crate simulation models, perform analysis to obtain relevant flow variable, perform post – process of aerodynamics and vibration rig tests
• Give guidance to design (or support to design) and post process of aerodynamics and vibration rig tests.
• Give guidance and support component and engine test programs and to utilize the results in order to validate engine design systems, systems and analytical models and tools.
Provide guidance to understand and evaluate the system / project requirements in terms of aeromechanics.
• Provide consultancy for technical research activities and tests ion methodology an tool development.
• Technical support to method and tool development projects.
• Technically mentor Aeromechanic Engineers. Effectively communicate and provide recommendations.
Qualifications / Experience
• Batchelors degree required or MSC or PHD (desired) in Aerodynamics, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with emphasis on unsteady aerodynamics, structural vibrations and fatigue.
• Demonstrated academic excellence
• Having advanced courses on Gas Turbine Design topics.
• Experience on high Cycle Fatigue behavior of airfoils and vibration characterizes
• Experience in aeromechanic analysis of turbomachinery components
• Experience in designing, supporting and post processing aeromechanics rig tests.
• Contract rate offered at a competitive market rate.
• Travelling and living expense allowance will be provided
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading engine component manufacturer.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.