Job Ref: 146
Junior Systems Engineer - Permanent or Contract
Job DescriptionAn exciting permanent opportunity has arisen within a leading aircraft engine and components company for an Junior Systems Engineer. As a robust competitor in the Aerospace industry with a strategic growth programme, our client requires results oriented, positive, focussed employees that can implement a difference to our business.
A requirement exists for a good knowledge base with respect to requirements management and interpretation of requirements, software/hardware integration and validation and verification.
As a Junior Systems Engineer would will be required to provide design input in the definition of system requirements and / or to develop and execute system verification plans.
The opportunity exists to work within experienced teams whereby the focus on quality and maintaining engineering standards has led to the successful completion of challenging high profile programmes. Good decision making and inter personal skills are of paramount importance with respect to the role.
The ideal candidate will have a good controls, systems or aerospace engineering degree with some relevant experience in the aerospace industry, as well as:-
• Understanding of aircraft engine components and operation.
• Appreciation of FADEC development lifecycle process or similar avionics units.
• Software or scripting skills (eg. Python, C, C++, VBA), MATLAB, Simulink.
• Exceptional attention to detail and logic analysis skills.
• Appreciation of certification aspects of safety critical control systems and the importance of configuration management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude activities
The ideal candidate will have a optimistic attitude, be adaptable and willing and eager to learn. Must have exemplary communication skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
• 37 hour week you will be paid for any overtime worked.
• Has an excellent pension scheme
• 33 holidays per year
• Flexible working hours
• Free car parking
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.