Job Ref: 145
Job DescriptionA globally renowned Avionic corporation specialising in commercial, military, turboprop components and engines are currently expanding their provision. With the increase of projects the organisation is seeking a General Engineer to join their corporation.
The General Engineer will be required to support to the Qualification of 777X RDC (Remote Data Concentrator) equipment. You will also be required to:
• Drive specific sets of qualification tests under the observation of a coordinator
• Investigate failures to component level and, where appropriate, propose solutions to Design Defects
• Document Qualification activities
Qualifications / Requirements
• Degree level (or equivalent) qualification in Electronics Engineering
• Experience of Aerospace Product Qualification Test
• A varied mix of analogue and digital skills will be beneficial.
• Attention to detail and ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
• 12 month duration
• Competitive hourly market rate
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.