Job Ref: 143
VHDL FPGA Design Engineer
Job DescriptionA globally renowned Avionic corporation specialising in commercial, military, turboprop components and engines are currently expanding their provision. With the increase of projects the organisation is seeking a VHDL FPGA Design Engineer to join their corporation.
As a VHDL/FPGA Design Engineer your main duty will be to provide VHDL/FPGA design and development incorporating aspects of Graphic Design.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Requirements capture and development
• Graphic Design Capabilities
• FPGA Design
• Aerospace background preferred but not essential
• DO-254, ISO 26262 OR EN 61045 experience preferred but not essential
• Duration 18 months
• Competitive hourly market rate
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.