Job Ref: 140
Job DescriptionA globally renowned Avionic corporation specialising in commercial, military, turboprop components and engines are currently expanding their provision. With the increase of projects the organisation is seeking a Software Engineer to join their corporation.
The Software Engineer will be required to work as part of team, contributing to the overall design & development of real time embedded software to the guidelines of DO178B/C Design Assurance Level A and associated processes.
Qualifications / Requirements
Proven understanding & significant experience within the Aerospace sector (or similar) in at least 4 of the following areas of real-time, embedded software development:
• SW requirements analysis
• SW design
• Implementation (language is C)
• Module test
• Integration test
• Timing analysis
• Experience of target hardware (one or more of the following: PowerPC (Freescale P10xx), Coldfire, PIC Microcontroller, TMS320)
• Experience in requirements and/or design verification and validation
• Experience in use of: DOORS, TI Code Composer Studio IDE, WindRiver Workbench, LDRA (or similar), Dimensions, Rally and Jenkins
• Experience to Agile and/or iterative development processes
• Exposure to support of Aerospace Certification Authority led activities, including SOI Audits
• Experience in writing assembler
• Knowledge of network protocols Inc. ARINC
• 12 month duration
• Competitive hourly market rate
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.