Job Ref: 139
Electrical CAD Engineer
Job DescriptionJob Purpose
We are working on behalf of a large leading Multinational client that delivers complex support within the UK and abroad, our client manages assets within sectors of energy, defence, emergency services, education and transport. With a global employee total of 35,000, they are looking to expand their provision and requires an Electrical Cad Engineer.
To undertake the electrical engineering design for conveyor handling systems to attribute to the wider design of the craft.
Skills and Experience
Candidates must have:
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of Electrical engineering for low voltage power distribution, instrumentation and related cabling, panel design for motor starters and PLC Systems.
• Comprehension and a working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
• Have a thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
• Comprehension of conveyor systems in manufacturing, process or mechanical handling environment’s
• Have knowledge and understanding of PLC Equipment for plant control
• Knowledge of field busses is desirable for distributed control systems - AS-Interface, CAN, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Interbus, LonWorks, Modbus, Profibus, BITBUS, CompoNet, SafetyBUS, RAPIEnet. AS-I, Profibus, Profinet
• Candidates must have knowledge of Power Distribution & Plant Interlinks.
• Power Distribution design experience (such as Construction / building management) is a must.
This is a long-term contract opportunity; contracted day rate is to be paid in a competitive market rate.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.