Job Ref: 137
Test Equipment Hardware Engineer
Job DescriptionLocation: Cheltenham
Start date: ASAP
12 month contract
A globally renowned provider of Business, commercial, military, aviation jet and turboprop components and engines inclusive of avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
Our client has retained an excellent rapport collaboratively working with their customers to enable new opportunities to flourish and deliver more productivity. The corporation is seeking a Test Equipment Hardware Engineer to join their corporation. The company is evolving to become a digital industrial conglomerate with its ability to provide incredible insights and in turn, real operational value for their clientele.
The Test Equipment Hardware Engineer will be required to:
• Hardware, Cable and Analogue Design
• Test Equipment Design, manufacture and integration
Key requirements and competencies:
• Analogue and digital experience
• Experience of PXI/PCI systems
• Integration and commissioning of test equipment
• Ability to work with suppliers
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and Design Spark
• Competitive market hourly rate to be paid
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Avionic industry renowned client as part of your personal development.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.