Job Ref: 136
Digital Hardware Engineer
Job Descriptionrole: reference BELCPA00014091
Start date: ASAP
12 month contract
A globally renowned provider of Business, commercial, military, aviation jet and turboprop components and engines inclusive of avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
Our client has retained an excellent rapport collaboratively working with their customers to enable new opportunities to flourish and deliver more productivity. The corporation is seeking a Digital Hardware Engineer to join their corporation. The company is evolving to become a digital industrial conglomerate with its ability to provide incredible insights and in turn, real operational value for their clientele.
The Digital Hardware Engineer will be required to:
• Commission V&V and Integration of design
• Assist in PCB board layout
• Identification of Test solutions
• Initial manufacture support
• Qualification testing support
Key requirements and competencies:
• Degree qualified in Electronics Engineering
• Significant experience in the Electronics Industry – we are looking for well-rounded experienced engineers rather than deep expertise
• Experience of layout to comply with physical requirements of 802.3 (Ethernet)
• Whole lifecycle experience concept to production for commercial/industrial products
• Hands on debugging/root cause experience
• Design and test experience for CE EMC
• ATEX design for Zone 2 non sparking applications
• PCB layout supervision experience and schematic capture ideally mentor expedition
• Electronic Digital Design Experience
• Competitive market hourly rate to be paid
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Avionic industry renowned client as part of your personal development.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.