Job Ref: 134
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
Job DescriptionDigital role: reference BELCPA00017651
Start date: ASAP
12 month contract
A globally renowned Avionic corporation specialising in commercial, military, turboprop components and engines are currently expanding their provision. With the increase of projects the organisation is seeking a Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join their corporation
The Electronics Hardware Design Engineer will be required to work as part of a team to produce analogue circuits for an Aviation safety critical controller product.
Key requirements and competencies:
• Circuit analysis and design of analogue interface circuits.
• Detailed knowledge of low voltage, high performance small signal circuit design for interfacing with single ended and differential signals.
• Working experience designing sensor interface elements (e.g. RTD, 4-20ma, Voltage Inputs, strain gauge etc)
• Working experience of the key elements of analogue circuit design: op-amps, BJTs, FETs, A-D conversion, filter design and characterisation, CMR, PSR, thermal compensation and noise rejection techniques.
• Appreciation of design for EMC techniques to accommodate EMI and Lightning protection.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Knowledge of PCB technologies and manufacturing
• Experience of DfT, DfM best practice
• Ability to author documentation (e.g. plans, requirements, design descriptions, test procedures etc).
• Experience integrating and verifying electronic modules and products.
• Must be able to work according to company and industry standards and design processes.
• Design for environment (e.g. Vibration, temperature)
• Design process assurance (e.g. DO-254)
• Aerospace or similar safety critical design experience (e.g. automotive, medical).
Desirable tool experience:
• Schematic Capture (e.g. Mentor Designer)
• Circuit modelling and simulation (e.g. SIMetrix, Spice)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Requirements management (e.g. DOORS)
• Competitive market hourly rate to be paid
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Avionic industry renowned client as part of your personal development.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.