Job Ref: 134
Electronics Hardware Design Engineer
Job DescriptionLocation: Cheltenham
Start date: ASAP
12 month contract
A globally renowned provider of Business, commercial, military, aviation jet and turboprop components and engines inclusive of avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
Our client has retained an excellent rapport collaboratively working with their customers to enable new opportunities to flourish and deliver more productivity. The corporation is seeking a Electronics Hardware Design Engineer to join their corporation. The company is evolving to become a digital industrial conglomerate with its ability to provide incredible insights and in turn, real operational value for their clientele.
The Electronics Hardware Design Engineer will be required to:
• Analyze and Design Electronic Hardware, focusing on Digital Design
• Produce schematics and documentation in support of the project
• Commission V&V and Integration of design.
• Assist in PCB board layout
• Identification of Test solutions
• Initial manufacture support
• Provide qualification testing support
Key requirements and competencies:
• Degree qualified in Electronics
• Proven experience within the Aviation Industry
• Familiarity with Mentor Graphics Tool set
• Good verbal and written skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools
• Desirable D0254 experience
• Competitive market hourly rate to be paid
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Avionic industry renowned client as part of your personal development.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.