Job Ref: 132
Test Equipment Software Engineer
Job DescriptionLocation: Cheltenham
Start date: ASAP
12 month contract
A globally renowned provider of Business, commercial, military, aviation jet and turboprop components and engines inclusive of avionics, electrical power and mechanical systems for aircraft.
Our client has retained an excellent rapport collaboratively working with their customers to enable new opportunities to flourish and deliver more productivity. The corporation is seeking a Test Equipment Software Engineer to join their corporation. The company is evolving to become a digital industrial conglomerate with its ability to provide incredible insights and in turn, real operational value for their clientele.
As a Test Equipment Software Engineer you will be required to:
• Work within a small faction test equipment software engineers.
• You will provide software support for existing automation of test equipment software including fault finding and software updates.
• The work will require working in the electrical labs as part of the software development. Produce/contribute to associated documentation as and when required.
• Reporting to the software technical leader, the candidate be pro-active and able to work both work within an overall team environment or on a individual bias when inevitable co-operation is required.
Key requirements and competencies:
• C/C++ experience (5+ years)
• Configuration control experience
• Full SDLC experience
• Software/Hardware Integration experience
• Software Automation of Test Equipment within a Production Environment (JSF)
• Experience of Software Automation of Test Equipment within a Production Environment
• software/hardware integration experience, in particular controlling measurement devices (e.g. Digital Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes etc.).
• Experience working at all stages of the development life cycle.
• Familiar with processes and tools
• Formal Software Release process
• Team lead experience / technical leadership
• Competitive market hourly rate to be paid
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for an Avionic industry renowned client as part of your personal development.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.