Job Ref: 124
Verification and Validation Engineer
Job DescriptionA leading aviation manufacturer is looking for an experienced Aerospace Control Systems Verification Engineer to strengthen the current team in the verification of aerospace engine control systems.
Main responsibilities will be to develop and execute system verification plans. Candidates must have excellent attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills and a robust team ethic.
A requirement exists for a sound knowledge base with respect to requirements management and interpretation of requirements, software/hardware integration and validation and verification.
The opportunity exists to work within experienced teams whereby the focus on quality and maintaining engineering standards has led to the successful completion of challenging high-profile programmes. Apt decision making and interpersonal skills are a must with respect to the role.
The ideal candidate will have a good controls, systems or aerospace engineering degree with at least 2 years relevant experience in the aerospace industry, as well as: -
• Track record within FADEC development lifecycle process or similar avionics units.
• Software engineering or scripting skills (e.g. Python, C, C++, VBA), MATLAB, Simulink
• Excellent attention to detail and logic analysis skills.
• An understanding of certification aspects of safety critical control systems and the importance of configuration management.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
• Willingness to travel.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.