Job Ref: 119
Job DescriptionRotordynamics Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development. Our client is seeking experienced talented Rotordynamics Engineers to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey.
As a Rotordynamics Engineer you will be required to:
• Attend Engineering reviews at several stages of design and development
• Impart technical guidance and mentoring to engineers on rotodynamic
• Provide technical guidance on initial rotodynamic analysis calculations of gas turbine engines starting from the early design phase to detailed analysis
• Contribute technical guidance for the wide range of engine Rotordynamics, vibration and structural loads analysis in support of engine programs.
• Ensure accuracy of system structural models.
• Support prescribe system design requirements to ensure engines meet customer requirements for vibration, durability and extreme load events such as core blade off
• Give guidance to define instrumentation requirements to ensure engine loads and vibration parameters
• Give guidance to monitor loads and vibration during engine testing, assess and communicate results and participate in teams troubleshooting engine issues during a test and in the field.
• Give guidance to understand and evaluate the engineering requirements on the hardware in terms of rotodynamic
• Deliver technical support for methodology development & tool implementation studies for Rotodynamic analysis
• Provide consultancy for technical research activities and tests on methodology and tool development
• Deliver Technical support for method and tool development projects.
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor's degree (Required) M.S.C or PH. D (desired) in Aerodynamics, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with emphasis on aerodynamics and or combustion turbomachinery Rotor Dynamics.
• Minimum 10 years required, 20 years + desired experience on turbomachinery Rotodynamic
• Solid theoretical background of Rotordynamics and vibration analysis
• Experience on simplified methods: 1D, 2D Shell modelling
• Salary circa 60 Euros an hour.
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading engine component manufacturer.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.