Job Ref: 118
Engine Level Design Support Engineer
Job DescriptionEngine Level Design Support Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development. Our client is seeking experienced talented Engine Level Design Support Engineers to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey.
As an Engine Level Design Support Engineer you will be required to:
• Attend Engineering reviews at various stages of design and development
• Impart technical guidance to engineers on engine level design
• Give guidance to prescribe system design requirements to ensure engines meet customer requirements for vibration, durability and extreme load events
• Assist with technical support on vibration, thermal and structural load analysis in support of engine programs
• Provide consultancy about mechanical design issues for gas turbine engines
• Give guidance to define instrumentation requirements to ensure engine loads and vibration parameters
• Assist with monitoring loads and vibration during engine testing assess and communicate results and participate in teams troubleshooting engine issues during a test and in the field.
• Impart guidance to support component and engine test programs and utilize the results to validate engine designs, systems and analytical models and tools
• Comprehend and evaluate the engineering requirements on the hardware.
• Guide technical research activities and tests on methodology and tool development
• Technical support for method and tool development projects
• Technical mentoring engine level design engineers(S) Effectively communicate and provide recommendations
Qualifications / Experience
• Batchelor's degree, MSc or PhD (desired) in Electrical and Electronical, Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering with an emphasis on gas turbine performance analysis's, control and optimisation
• Minimum 10 years required, 20 years + desired experience in engine design.
• Knowledge of CAE software (ANSYS or other commercial CAE Software)
• Familiarity with engine loads and dynamics, mechanical design, engine clearance management, noise, thermal management, life, durability maintenance cost and weight management of gas turbine engines
• Knowledge of EASA part 21 requirements and application
• Familiarity with engine and hardware configuration management, airworthiness safety and EHS ( Environmental Health and Safety)
• Experience in program schedule planning, customer review processes engineering/ NRE cost study, design organizational approval process
• Demonstrate academic excellence
• Contract day rate 60 Euros an hour.
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading engine component manufacturer.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.