Job Ref: 117
Performance Analysis Engineer
Job DescriptionPerformance Analysis Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading European aviation manufacturer of engine parts and services inclusive of engine assembly, maintenance, design and product development. Our client is seeking experienced talented Performance Analysis Engineers to join their division to the expansion of the business within Turkey.
As a Performance Analysis Engineer you will be required to:
• Attend Engineering reviews at various phases of design and development
• Impart technical assistance to engineers on gas turbine engine performance analysis
• Provide technical support on the turboshaft engine cycle to meet the design requirements
• Give technical assistance for gas turbine engine performance analysis via commercial and developed tools
• Contribute guidance to progress the gas turbine engine model for steady and transient analysis
• Deliver guidance to advance the methodology of the cycle selection optimum cycle design, variations in between cycles and limitations
• Give guidance to assist engine test programs and utilize the results to validate engine operation
• Provide support to comprehend and evaluate the requirements of limiters that should be included to maintain sound operation of the engine and develop the methodology for these
• Guide technical research activities and tests on methodology and tool development
• Technical support for method and tool development projects
• Technically mentoring the performance engineer. Effectively communicate and provide recommendations.
Qualifications / Experience
• Bachelor's degree, MSc or PhD (desired) in Electrical and Electronical, Mechanical r Aerospace Engineering with an emphasis on gas turbine performance analysis's, control and optimisation
• Minimum 10 years required, 20 years + desired experience on turbomachinery Rotodynamic
• Demonstrate academic excellence
• Capability of turboshaft engine performance analysis and optimisation (engine cycle selection, transient performance estimation, surge margin stackups, working line excursions, engine deterioration, control strategies and limiters)
• Knowledge of Matiab and Simulink
• Familiarity with gas turbine engine performance software (NPSS or other commercial performance software)
• Salary to be paid at 60 Euros an hour.
• This is a great opportunity to extend your personal development with a leading engine component manufacturer.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.