Job Ref: 113
Non-Destructive Technician - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Non-Destructive Technician to join their branch in Oberursel.
• Prepare the test procedure
• Checking parts, assemblies and systems
• Performing maintenance and repair tasks
• 3 1/2 years of subject-specific vocational training in a metalworking profession. This knowledge can also be acquired in another way.
• Experience in the use of binoculars is beneficial
• German in spoken and written is required.
• English knowledge is an advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Office and Excel required.
• Reading ability and understanding of technical drawings
• fine motor skills, craftsmanship
• Quiet, structured way of working
• readiness for shift operation / (3-shift system night / late / early)
Timeframe 01.03.2018- 31.12.2018
Working time: 35 hours a week
Proof of Fitness must be available before commencing work.
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.