Job Ref: 111
Plating Engineer - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Plating Engineer to join their branch in Oberursel.
• Prepare and monitor the manufacturing process under guidance:
• supervision of the devices, hoists and cranes as authorized person (visually inspect and equip process devices),
• Remedy or remedy any defects and manufacturing defects (present defective devices or faulty components to authorized persons),
• Ensure timely supply of materials and supplies, check for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare workpieces / materials for processing (eg washing, masking). Safe handling of hazardous substances.
• Preparation, control and monitoring of refining equipment and manufacturing processes (loading, driving, checking, correcting, documenting).
• Define machine settings and processing data, prepare the system and release it for production (monitor chemical concentrations and other process parameters).
• View orders and set order.
• Assuring quality under guidance: carry out quality checks according to the specified scope of testing (process instructions). Review identified defects and manufacturing errors, if necessary suggest and implement corrective measures.
• Carrying out and coordinating maintenance and repair tasks in consultation with the maintenance department.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Completed vocational training as a galvanizer or process mechanic or a similar qualification e.g. As galvanizer, chemistry lab technician, surface treatment / coater in the field of metal
•Several years’ experience
• Knowledge in chemistry or surface treatment
• Good English knowledge
• Shift readiness (3-shift system) and on-call duty is a prerequisite
Contract dates : 01.02.2018 - 31.01.2020
Proof of fitness must be available before starting work
Crane driver's license
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.