Job Ref: 110
Mechanical Engineer - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their branch in Oberursel.
• Preparing and equipping machines in series production, providing material and preparing tools and setting cutting parameters and tools according to tables, drawings or setting plan
• Machining and inspecting workpieces
• Specify operations within the given production program under guidance
• Troubleshooting or initiating the remedy
• Monitoring the repair and maintenance intervals, if necessary performing maintenance and cleaning work
Qualifications / Experience:
• Completed vocational training in the field of metalworking (for example as a cutting machine operator, industrial mechanic),
• Work experience is beneficial
• Authorized audit authority (minimum B-examiner level): Acquired directly from RRD.
• Experience with cutting machines is required: turning and / or milling
• Understanding of technical drawings
• Craftsmanship and fine motor skills
• Structured working method and teamwork
• English skills are an advantage
• Willingness to shift work
(3-shift system from Monday to Saturday) Timeframe 08.01.2018 - 07.01.2020
Working time: 35 hours a week:
Crane driver's license
(Proof of fitness must be available before starting work)
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.