Job Ref: 109
IT Solutions Architect AWS/Azure - Berlin
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a IT Solutions Architect to join their branch in Dahlewitz.
• Develop a robust CLOUD platform for Rolls-Royce Global Civil Aerospace.
• MSFT : AZURE Solutions Architect
• AWS: Certified Solutions Architect
Experience: • B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience
• project experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions (Azure or AWS)
• experience in architecting, implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services infrastructure and topologies
• Project experience of implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud based services for business teams or consumers
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of Product features including:
Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Solutions, Virtualization, VMware, Citrix.
• High Availability and Disaster Recovery principles, patterns and usage
• Understanding of cloud ecosystem and leading edge cloud emerging technologies
• Experience of configuring and tuning virtual private clouds, supporting Production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment.
• Performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
• TLS/SSL, encryption and key management principles
• Experience with networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
• Practical experience of sizing hardware and storage needs
• Strong analytical problem solving ability
• Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a Project Team
• Strong knowledge on RESTFUL API‘s
• Programming languages:- C++, Python, Php, Shell Scripting, Powershell Scripts, UML, Node.JS, C#, BASH, CISCO CLI, JAVA
Time Frames: 02.10.2017 - 01.10.2018
Working Hours: 38 hours/weekly
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.