Job Ref: 108
Technical Engineer - Berlin
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Technical Engineer to join their branch in Dahlewitz.
Manufacture of assemblies and complete engines:
• Assembling the components according to a specified parts list.
• compilation and upgrading of devices, tools and measuring equipment according to work instructions,
• mounting of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electric or electronic engine parts,
• Performing tests and measurements as a self-examiner.
• documentation of the work steps,
• Willingness to shift operations / working in shifts (3-shift system from Monday to Saturday).
Qualification / Experience
• Completed subject-specific vocational training as an aircraft, engine mechanic or a similar metal profession with aviation-specific advanced training,
• Strong quality and aviation-specific sense of responsibility,
• B-Examiner qualification required or purchased from Rolls-Royce,
• Specification-compliant action,
• High standards of own work results
• Prudent thinking and acting,
• Self-disciplined and careful,
• Open to constructive criticism and willingness to learn
• Reading and understanding technical drawings
• Spatial thinking,
• Recognition of technical relationships
• Commitment and motivation
• Flexibility and reliability
• Team and communication skills
• Good knowledge of technical English spoken and written required.
Duration: 01.11.2017 - 31.06.2018
Classification by RRD E5
Weekly hours: 38 hours a week
(Proof of fitness must be available before starting work)
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.