Job Ref: 106
Warehouse Stock Controller - Berlin
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Warehouse Stock Controller to join their branch in Berlin.
• Warehousing, commissioning and in-plant transport of engine components and auxiliary materials
• Unpack engine modules and place them on transport racks
• Creation of delivery documentation
• Processing of complaints
• de-preservation of components
• Performing inventories
• Manage empties
• carrying out the waste disposal
• Completed professional training for at least three years as a warehouse specialist with a good to satisfactory degree
• Specialized professional experience as warehouse specialist / warehouseman etc. in the machine industry
• Professional experience in aviation or engine assembly is desirable
• Driving authorization for industrial trucks
• Driving license and car should be available
• PC knowledge Microsoft package
• SAP knowledge - used daily
Hours per week 38 hours a week (early and late shift)
16.10.2017 - 15.10.2019
Proof of suitability must be available before starting work
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros. This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.