Job Ref: 103
HR Customer Support Advisor - Berlin
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a HR Customer Support Advisor to join their branch in Dahlewitz. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
• Answering inquiries from external and internal customers
by e-mail and by phone,
• Telephone advice to employees, executives, applicants and external customers on personnel-related topics,
• Assistance to employees and managers in the context of personal HR matters and the use of various self-service tools,
• receiving complaints and deciding on appropriate escalations,
• Execution of simple personnel tasks according to appropriate specifications.
Qualification and Experience
• Completed business education with professional experience in human resources,
• Experience in 1st-level support required,
• Knowledge of personnel processes / labor law,
• Very good handling of IT systems (SAP HR, MS Windows),
• Workday knowledge of advantage,
• Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
• Strong service orientation and trustworthiness,
• Ability to work independently.
Weekly working time: 38 hours per week (full time)
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros and offers a Pension and a Share plan
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.