Job Ref: 102
Deburring Technician - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking those with experience of Deburring to join their branch in Oberursel. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
• Position serial parts or prototypes on the workbench or device and edit them according to the drawing requirement or as instructed.
• Disassembly and assembly of components for further processing (e.g. plasma spraying, painting).
• Check parts for dimensional accuracy, condition and completeness by means of comparative visual inspection, radius gauges or contouroscope protocol. Document work results.
• All geometric specifications are generated by hand-held tools. The specifications are z. B. edge rounding, smoothing surfaces, independently performing rework. If necessary, the tools are sharpened individually by the employee or adapted to the component requirements.
• Making machine-generated edge fillets after drawing request.
• Two years of technical training or several years of professional experience in a metalworking company or as a watchmaker, dental technician, precision mechanic.
• Skilled craftsmanship.
• Teamwork / flexibility.
• Reading ability and understanding of technical drawings.
• Technical English (basic knowledge).
• Quiet, structured way of working.
Timeframe 02.01.2018- 31.07.2019
Working hours: 35 hours a week (3-shift system from Monday to Saturday)
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros and offers a Pension and a Share plan
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.