Job Ref: 101
Warehouse Inventory Control Clerk - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking Warehouse Inventory Control Clerk to join their branch in Oberursel. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
• Storage and removal of production resources
• Check incoming PRTs (counting, weighing, comparison of identity numbers, etc.),
• picking out outgoing PRTs by simple determinations (eg counting, weighing, comparison of identity numbers), outsourcing and provisioning them with easy-to-use transport equipment,
• Enter specified data for the goods issue,
• carry out inventory control, report deviations,
• answer inquiries about stocks and movements,
• help with inventory work (eg counting, weighing),
• Maintenance and management of inventories in the respective systems
• Carry out in-house transports.
Qualifications / Experience:
• 3 to 4 years of specialized vocational training in a metalworking profession,
• German spoken and written
• Basic knowledge of PC,
• Quiet, structured way of working,
• Readiness for shift operation / (3-shift system night / late / early),
Working hours: 35 hours / weekly
01.02.2018 - 31.12.2018
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros and offers a Pension and a Share plan
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.