Job Ref: 100
Welding Engineer - Frankfurt
Job DescriptionA global leading manufacturer of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets and has over 50 years’ experience of technical innovation and excellence are seeking a Welding Engineer to join their branch in Oberursel. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to work with a premier corporation as part of their career progression.
• Prepare / polish weld pads and equip components and assemblies for electron beam welding
• Prepare and equip components and assemblies for electron beam welding
• Prepare the manufacturing process
• Preparing and equipping plants
• Perform quality control
• Carry out system maintenance and maintenance work as specified
Qualification / Experience
• 2 years of specialized vocational training in a metalworking profession or a similar qualification.
• Experience in setting up and testing components and assemblies would be an advantage.
• Reading ability and understanding of technical drawings,
• Fine motor skills, craftsmanship.
• Quiet, structured way of working.
• Teamwork / flexibility.
• Willingness to shift work / working in shifts (3-shift system from Monday to Saturday)
Timeframe: 08.01.2018 - 31.12.2018
Working time: 35 hours a week
(Proof of fitness must be available before starting work)
Competitive salary to be paid in Euros and offers a Pension and a Share plan.
In the first instance please forward your latest Cv and availability to email@example.com or telephone 01275 349043 for further information.